Antigua enjoys a 12 month summer with temperatures typically in the mid 80's. This allows you to take full advantage of the services we can provide you with when you stay at St. Annes Point. Allow us to bring the spa services to you – massage, beauty treatments and hair braiding and more can all be enjoyed in the open air if you wish or in the air-conditioned privacy of your room. Personalized yoga or Pilates can also be arranged for you individually or for your whole group. If you wish to explore some of the hiking trails we can have our personal trainer take you at a pace to suit you through some stunning local countryside.
We can have a chef cater for your most indulgent tastes whilst using fresh local ingredients to produce dishes to suit the most discerning taste buds.
Let your children enjoy the benefits of a private swimming instructor to develop and improve their swimming skills in the 50 foot pool. Or simply enjoy the freedom of having one of our qualified child minders look after them while you allow yourself to fully relax.
- • Antigua Charter Boat Show – early to mid of December
- • Christmas-New Year - Barbecue Turkey & Dockyard Festivities
- • RORC Caribbean 600 mid February - the Caribbean’s first and only long offshore yacht race
- • Antigua Classic Yacht Regatta - mid April
- • Antigua Sailing Week - end of April/early May
- • Sports Fishing Competition - end of May
- • Antigua Carnival - early August
- • Mango Festival - mid August
- • Plus, of course, various cricket events throughout the year.
Helen will make sure that you are aware of the social whirl that surrounds these events but we can tell you that it is quite an obstacle course.
Good links for what Antigua has to offer